SSC JHT Notification
Are you waiting for the SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) notification? Here is good news for you. Staff Selection Commission will publish the SSC JHT 2020 – 21 Notification soon. As per the sources, the SSC JHT Official Notification will be released at the official website on 17 April 2020 along with the SSC Hindi Translator Online Form. Those individuals who want to apply for the SSC JHT can submit their application form in a stated manner before the last date that is 16 May 2020 (Up to 05 PM). Point to be noted- only those aspirants will be allowed to fill the application form who have required eligibility norms. The complete eligibility norms along with SSC JHT details have been provided below candidates can check it by going through this page.
To fill the application form candidates have to pay the application fee, candidates can pay the fees either through online mode or via offline mode through Challan. The last date to pay the application fee online mode and offline mode through Challan is 18 May 2020 (Up to 05 PM) and 20 May 2020 (Up to 05 PM), respectively. Those candidates who don’t know the procedure to fill the application form can check the complete procedure by going through the below section of this page, the step by step process to fill the application form has been provided below.
The Computer Based Written Examination (Paper-I) has been scheduled on 01 October 2020 whereas Descriptive Test (Paper-II) will be held in January 2021. To check the complete details of SSC JHT Notification, candidates are suggested to scroll down this page.
SSC JHT Application Form 2020
|SSC JHT Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC JHT Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
|Page Category||SSC JHT|
Eligibility Norms For SSC JHT
A candidate must be either:
- candidate must a Citizen of India or
- candidate must a Subject of Nepal or
- A Subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee
SSC JHT Posts
Post for the Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service
Applying candidates should have Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory/ elective subject
Candidates must completed their Master’s degree in English with Hindi as a compulsory/ elective subject or as the medium of examination
Master’s/ Post graduation degree in any of the subject other than Hindi /English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory/ elective subject
Those who have Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi/English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject are also eligible
In order to apply for this candidates should have Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi/English, with Hindi and English as compulsory /elective subjects
Diploma /Certificate in translation from Hindi to English & English to Hindi
Junior Translator in Ministry of Railways
Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters
Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) /Junior Translator (JT) in offices of subordinate
Senior Hindi Translator in variousOffices/Departments/Central Government Ministries
Hindi Pradhyapakposition in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
Aspirants having Graduation degree in Hindi and have English as one of the subjects at degree level either as compulsory or optional plus Master’s degree in any subject plus Bachelor of Education
Bachelor’s degree in any subject + Master’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects either as compulsory / optional + Bachelor of Education
Upper age limit – 30 Years
Relaxation In Age
|Category||SSC JHT Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||05 years|
|PwD + OBC||13 years|
|PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
|Jammu & Kashmir Migrants||05 years|
|Defence disabled Personnel||08 years|
Procedure To Fill SSC JHT Online Application Form
To apply for the SSC JHT recruitment candidates require to fill an online application form, the process to fill the application from is provided here. Aspirants are suggested to go through the below procedure and fill the application form according to it.
The SSC Hindi Translator Online Form have 03 steps:
- Registration / View
- Instruction to Candidates
Registration / View
- The primary step is to visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- After going to the home page, check the “Latest News” section and press the appropriate link for the Notification.
- As soon as you press the said link another page will appear at your screen having SSC JHT.
- Read the notification details carefully and verify that you are eligible or not.
- Eligible candidates have to go back to the home page and press the “Register Now” link visible on the right side of the home page.
- Now candidates will be asked to fill the required details like name, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY), parents name, etc.
- After that, the username and password will be generated
- Now aspirants will take to another page (registration) now, candidates have to fill the required details like contact details, Aadhaar card number, nationality, personal information, Category, etc.
- Aspirants are suggested to provide true and correct details and after providing the details must assure that they are free from error.
- After that aspirants have to upload their photograph and signature in the respective size
Fill SSC JHT Application Form
- First of all, aspirants have to login by using their login credentials
- Now candidates have to check their personal information, Category details, Post preference, Educational Qualifications, Work Experience, Contact Details, and Photo Uploading option. It may be noted that the application will auto-fill the details of the candidates matching with the registration form
- After that have a preview of the filled application form, after ensuring the details you have to proceed for the next step i.e. Payment
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Lastly, submit the filled application form and print a hard copy of the filled SSC Hindi Translator Online Form for future use.
Online Mode- Aspirants can pay the fee only by using the UPI, debit/ credit card and net banking
Offline: Aspirants also have the option to pay the application fee through e-challan download the challan and pay the fees in cash at any branch of State Bank of India.
|Category Of The Candidates||Application Fee|
|General/ EWS/ Other Backward Class||Rs. 100|
|SC / ST/ Women/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
SSC JHT Exam Centers 2020-21
- The SSC Junior Hindi Translator examination will be held in total 46 cities across India
- While filling the SSC Hindi Translator Online Form candidates will give a choice to choose 03 exam centers
- Candidates can choose the SSC JHT Exam Centers as per their suitability.
- SSC reserves the right to cancel or add or allocate any center to the candidates.
- The final allotted exam Center will be mentioned in the admit card
The list of SSC exam center cities, regions, states and UTs and their respective official websites are given below:
SSC JHT Exam Center Cities
Regional Official Websites
Central Region (CR)
· Uttar Pradesh
· Port Blair
Eastern Region (ER)
· Andaman& Nicobar Islands
· West Bengal
Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)
Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)
· Madhya Pradesh
· Guwahati (Dispur)
North Eastern Region (NER)
· Arunachal Pradesh
· Assam, Manipur
Northern Region (NR)
· Chandigarh/ Mohali
North Western Sub-Region (NWR)
· Himachal Pradesh
· Jammu and Kashmir
Southern Region (SR)
· Andhra Pradesh
· Tamil Nadu
Western Region (WR)
· Dadra and Nagar Haveli
· Daman and Diu
· Gujarat and Maharashtra
SSC JHT Admit Card 2020-21
Staff Selection Commission will issue the SSC JHT Admit Card 2020-21 on the official website before the few days of the examination. Candidates will able to download the SSC JHT Admit Card by providing their registration number and password. All the essential details of the examination will be available on the admit card. It may be noted that candidates have to carry their admit card along with their photograph and identify proof at the examination center. Candidates do not have valid admit card will not be permitted to perform in the examination without valid SSC JHT Admit Card 2020-21.
SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2020-21
- There will be two papers that are SSC JHT Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Paper 1 will have 200 multiple choice questions having questions of General English and General Hindi
- 01 mark will be granted for every right answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer
- Paper 2 will be a pen paper-based test in which descriptive questions on Translation and Essay will be asked.
|SSC JHT Papers||Paper Type||Sections||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper 1||Objective||General English and General Hindi||200 marks||2 hours|
|Paper 2||Descriptive||Translation and Essay||200 marks||2 hours|
SSC JHT Cut Off
On order to qualify the examination candidates have to qualify SSC JHT Cut Off
Factors determined Cut Off-
- Number of candidates appearing for the exam
- Marks secured by candidates in the exam
- Cut off of the previous year
- Vacancies for the year
Previous year cut off
|Type||Paper I Cutoff Marks||Paper I + II Cutoff Marks|
|Other Backward Class||113.75||251.75|
SSC JHT Result 2020-21
After the few days of the successful completion of the SSC JHT Examination, SSC will release the SSC JHT Result 2020-21 on its official website. Candidates can download it simply by providing their roll number and other required details.
SSC JHT Exam Dates
|Advertisement Release Date||17th of April 2020|
|Opening Date to Apply Online Application Form||17th of April 2020|
|Closing Date for Online Submission of Application Form||16th of May 2020 (Up to 05 PM)|
|Last Date to Pay Examination Fee via Online mode||18th of May 2020 (Up to 05 PM)|
|Due Date for Generation of Offline Challan||18th of May 2020 (Up to 05 PM)|
|Last date for Fee Payment through Challan||20th of May 2020 (Up to 05 PM)|
|JHT/ JT Admit Card Download Dates||15-20 days prior exam date|
|Date of Computer Based Written Examination (Paper-I)||01st of October 2020|
|CBE Paper-I Result Release Date||Notified Soon|
|Date of Descriptive Test (Paper-II)||In January 2021|
|Descriptive Test Result Declaration Date||Notified Soon|