- SSC Stenographer 2019 Notification
- SSC Stenographer Application form
- SSC Stenographer 2019 Important Date
- SSC Stenographer 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1. Age eligibility criteria
- 2. Education Qualification eligibility
- 3. Nationality
- SSC Stenographer salary
- SSC Stenographer Selection Procedure
- SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
- Online MCQ Test for SSC Steno
- Skill Test for SSC Steno
- How to apply for the SSC stenographer 2019
- SSC stenographer 2019 Application Fee
- SSC Stenographer Admit card 2019
- SSC Stenographer vacancy 2019
- SSC Stenographer 2019 result
- SSC Stenographer 2019 cut off
- SSC Stenographer 2017 cut off for group C
- SSC Stenographer 2017 cut off for Group ‘D’
SSC Stenographer 2019 Notification
SSC will release the Notification for the SSC Stenographer 2019 very soon. This exam is conducted for the Group C & D. The Group ‘C’ (Group B – Non-Gazetted) and Grade ‘D’ (Group C – Non-Gazetted) application form for SSC Stenographer will be available on the official website. The Exam dates for the SSC Stenographer is 05.02.2019 to 07.02.2019. So all the candidates who want to apply for the Stenographer post conducted by the SSC can find the others details like application form fee, exam syllabus, number of SSC Stenographer last year, eligibility criteria of SSC Stenographer 2019 from the information given below
SSC Stenographer Application form
Before applying to SSC Stenographer 2019 job let us give you a short description related to this post. SSC stands for the staff selection commission. It is the government organization which conducts the stenographer exam for the different departments and Ministry of the government of India, The candidate who cleared this exam then SSC will post them as a Stenographer in the Government organization.In 2017 Total 2,24,618 candidates appeared in the above Examination.This application form is a great opportunity for all those candidates who want to do government job right after their Intermediate education.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Important Date
|Online application form available||Exam on
05.02.2019 to 07.02.2019
|Last date to apply|
|Admit Card released|
SSC Stenographer 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply for the SSC Stenographer 2019 application form must have the following eligibility
1. Age eligibility criteria
The age of the candidate must be between 18-27 years of age.
The candidate should not be born before the 2nd August 1990 and also should not be born after the 1st August 1999.
However, there is relaxation provided by the Indian constitution in the age for the candidate belonging to the different category which is given below
|PH (GEN)||10 years|
|PH (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (GEN)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
2. Education Qualification eligibility
The candidate must have passed the class 12 from the recognized board or university.The candidate needs to provide his mark-sheet in original during document verification.
- The citizenship of the candidate must be Indian.
- Candidate belonging to the Bhutan or Nepal can also apply for the SSC Stenographer post.
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1962 to settle permanently here can also apply.
- Candidate from the country like Pakistan, Sri-Lanka, Burma and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, Zambia, Zaire, United Republic of Tanzania, Vietnam and Ethiopia move to India to permanently settle here can also apply.
SSC Stenographer salary
SSC stenographer salary for the Group ‘C’ and group ‘D’ are as following
SSC Stenographer Selection Procedure
SSC steno selection procedure is on the basis of the Online MCQ Test and skill test. In Online MCQ test, you need to answer the question related to general knowledge, awareness, and English while on the other hand, you need to show your typing skill in in English as well as in Hindi.On the basis of the candidate performance in both, the candidate will be selected by the SSC for the government job.Following are the descriptive information about the SSC steno selection procedure
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
SSC Steno exam conduct in the two phases. The first phase of the SSC Stenographer is based on the MCQ question on General Intelligence (Reasoning Questions), General Awareness and English Language and Comprehension.The test will be online.There will be 200 question and the time duration will be 2 hours. While on the other hand, the second phase will take to determine the skill of the candidate. Candidates will need to write a dictation for the time period of 10 minutes in Hindi as well as English at the speed of 100 words per minute.
Online MCQ Test for SSC Steno
|Subjects||No. of Qns.||Total
|General Intelligence (Reasoning Questions)||50||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
|General Intelligence (Reasoning Questions)||50||50|
Time duration will be of 2 hours as per recent official notification.
Skill Test for SSC Steno
|Category of Post||Desired speed||Allowed duration|
|Grade ‘C’||100 words per minute||40 minutes ( English )55 Minutes ( Hindi )|
|Grade ‘D’||80 words per minute||50 minutes (English)65 minutes (Hindi)|
note: There is negative marking in this phase. Every wrong answer will deduct 0.25 marks.
How to apply for the SSC stenographer 2019
This is the stepwise detail of the SSC Stenographer form
- Go to the official website of the SSC from this link SSC official
- Now you need to click on the Registration Part Section.
- Fill the one-time registration process carefully.
- Enter the Personal Information and contact info.You are requested to enter only the valid email ID and mobile number for the future communication
- Now you need to upload your scanned photograph, signature, and a certificate in the form.
- When registration is successful you will get a registration ID and password.
- Now Click on the apply button and this will lead to download the SSC Stenographer Recruitment official notification page
- Now fill the application form with correct detail for further process.
- Now, pay your application according to our category. For General and OBC you need to pay only Rs. 100 while fee of other applicant is free.
- Cross check your application form and click on the submit button.
- Now take a hard copy of the application for the future reference.
SSC stenographer 2019 Application Fee
|General and OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ST/PH/Female||No Fee charges|
Candidate need to pay the application fee online at ssconline.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Admit card 2019
SSC steno 2019 admit card will be released 2 weeks before the exam. Most like it will be available after the 20 August. Those candidates who successfully apply for the SSC steno applocation will download their admit card. You need to provide your registration number and the date of birth in order to download your admit card. Furthermore, information about the SSC steno admit card will be available as soon as it publishes on the official website.
SSC Stenographer vacancy 2019
Every year a huge number of vacancy is available for the post of the stenographer by the SSC. This is the finest opportunity to all the candidate who has passed class 12 and wants to do the government job. The vacancy details of the SSC steno for 2019 is not yet released. However, a candidate can check the vacancy deal of 2017 for the different category from the information given below.
|Department Name||Name of Post|
|M/O LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT||Steno Grade D|
|MINISTRY OF COAL||Steno Grade D|
|D/O FORENSIC SCIENCE SERVICES ( M/O HOME AFFAIRS )||Steno Grade D|
|DIRECTORATE OF ENFORCEMENT DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE||Steno Grade D|
|M/O SHIPPING||Steno Grade D|
|MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS||Steno Grade D|
|LBSNAA(DOPT||Steno Grade D|
|RAJBHASHA VIBHAG(MHA)||Steno Grade D|
|DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||Steno Grade D|
|INTELLIGENCE BUREAU||Steno Grade D|
|National Technical Research Organisation||Steno Grade D|
|O/O THE DG ARCHAEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA(M/O CULTURE)||Steno Grade D|
|INDIAN COAST GUARD||Steno Grade D|
|MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (O/O THE JS (TRG) & CAO)AFHQ||Steno Grade D|
|ELECTION COMMISSION||Steno Grade D|
|M/STATISTICS & PROG IMPLEMENTATION||Steno Grade D|
|CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSION||Steno Grade D|
|REGISTRAR GENERAL OF INDIA||Steno Grade D|
|MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATION & IT ( DEPARTMENT OF POST)||Steno Grade D|
|DOPT (CSSS)||Steno Grade D|
|NATIONAL INVESTIGATION AGENCY||Steno Grade D|
|M/O DEVELOPMENT OF NORTHEASTERN REGION||Steno Grade D|
|M/O ENVIRONMENT, FORESTS & CLIMATE CHANGE||Steno Grade D|
|CAG||Steno Grade D|
|D/O FORENSIC SCIENCE SERVICES ( M/O HOME AFFAIRS )||Steno Grade C|
|MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS||Steno Grade C|
|MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (O/O THE JS (TRG) & CAO)AFHQ||Steno Grade C|
|ELECTION COMMISSION||Steno Grade C|
SSC Stenographer 2019 result
The SSC steno result 2019 will be available on the official website of the SSC in the month of January 2019.Following are the steps below which you will able to check your result
- GO to the official website of the SSC.
- Now click on the Result section
- Check for the SSC stenographer result.
- Now click on the SSC steno section steno ‘C’ & ‘D’
- Now click for the result.
- A list of the selected student will be appeared along with the marks. You can check your name in the list.
SSC Stenographer 2019 cut off
SSC cut of marks of the 2019 exam will be available after the SSC Steno exam. More than 3 lakh student appeared every year in the SSC exam. In 2017 approximately 2,24,618 appeared n the steno exam. Following are the list of cut off for the year 2017 , 2015 and 2014 for group ‘C and group ‘D’.
SSC Stenographer 2017 cut off for group C
SSC Stenographer 2017 cut off for Group ‘D’